Friday 5 February 2010

My server siege.......




This is Gardria server. This server was the one I used to play.
In this video, a new BP called "Flower rain" which moved from other server(in korea each chrecter can move servers once a month, but have to pay cash to NC) has came to Gardria sever. This BP took Kent castle with the help of one of the most dirtiest BP in gardria server(pking everyone except their own BP and limits hunting areas such as Thebe, TOI, and FI for normal ppl to enter those hunting areas). The original BP which was holding Giran castle will attack and try to take it again in near future.

About 200 members from Giran BP and 150 bp members from Flower rain bp and Caspa(dirty BP)
was at that battle. (We have 70 ppls playing Ken server ~!!! omg~!!!!!!).
I havent saw the full video cause my internet sucks(27k modem...... I shoot 1 arrow per one sec..... even with wafer.... qq)....

Take a look and have fun~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment